Smart Shopping Guide
Disposal has environmental cost and can deeply impact our eco-system. Somethings, are in our hand, somethings we can’t avoid. Obviously, if are using things then we have to make disposal at certain stage of their usage. But we do can control our shopping habit and can put limit on spending. Therefore, our brand recommend smart home shopping with minimalist mind set with these super cash and environment saving tips:
- Buy on need basis only. In these consumerism times, brands promote their products and sales around the year. Not like special incentive anymore, rather it is now the norms and normal pricing of the brands now. Therefore, don’t get caught into marketing trap of big brands. Buy only when you need it, it is all good for pocket and environment. Less usage leads to less disposal, hence more environment friendly approach this is.
- Buy organic and sustainable items only. Due to massive explosion in population, it is no more feasible to meet human demand with organic material. There come synthetic and artificial fibers to meet big industrial demands. But these carry big environmental hazard due to non-decomposability of those substances. Therefore, instead of higher cost organic apparels and home textiles are highly recommended for daily consumption. You can buy organic, sustainable and environment friendly green towels at Towel Showel.
- Dispose as per recommended and proper way and avoid littering. Make your best effort to reuse things if you can. Many life hack websites and pages suggest many ways to make things reusable in better and efficient way. This habit of re-using things will benefit you in following ways:
- Will save big bucks
- Will preserve environment
- Will add newness to your order things
- Buy multi usage products & economy packs. This act will establish your smartness and versatility. Economy packs offers more value to money with more relevant useful products at lower cost. Therefore, being smart while shopping is the only way forward for smart shoppers.
Publisher Note & Credits:
This public service and awareness article is donated by Team Bilal Says with the core believe in investment in humans and free & forever knowledge for all. Bilal Says is a life, motivation, self help, ecommerce and inspirational blog to give guidance, lead and help others.